D28486: File Size View: Port away from KDElibs4Support

Raphael Rosch noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 11 21:17:05 BST 2020

rrosch added a comment.

  I just found this unsubmitted comment, not sure what happened, but I figured it would be useful information to pass along anyway. (I somehow managed to work around it a month ago, without compiling ECM):

  Though ECM itself didn't have any requirements, it did trigger several requirements (newer versions of already installed packages) in order to compile konqueror, which themselves would have required a full upgrade of KF5 for me (for stability). I have not yet looked into what going the git ECM path would lead to, but in this case I will just wait for the fedora koji packages for KF5 5.68 to make it to the repos.

REPOSITORY
  R226 Konqueror