D29634: sftp: break large writes into multiple requests

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 11 15:04:59 BST 2020

sitter created this revision.
sitter added a reviewer: ngraham.
Herald added projects: Dolphin, Frameworks.
Herald added subscribers: kfm-devel, kde-frameworks-devel.
sitter requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  servers have arbitrary limits that we should stay below. to ensure this
  happens use MAX_XFER_BUF_SIZE as maximum size per request. if we read
  data large than that, break it apart into multiple requests

  (I am mostly guessing here, the rfc doesn't seem to impose any size
   constraint on the write requests themselves, so probably packet
   constraints apply by default)

  BUG: 404890
  FIXED-IN: 20.04.2

TEST PLAN