D29489: [svn] Added SVN Checkout dialog.

Nikolai Krasheninnikov noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 7 14:22:34 BST 2020

nikolaik marked an inline comment as done.
nikolaik added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> meven wrote in svncheckoutdialog.cpp:73
> Don't need to else here.
> A user might have the url in the clipboard and the target dir selected.

Yes, that is correct, this is the most common use strategy.
The idea was "if clipboard contains correct URL set it through on_leRepository_textChanged() which sets work directory path, if no URL just set the work directory path to the current dir".
Do you think about something better?

> meven wrote in svncommands.cpp:420
> If we could add some progress dialog of some kind, allowing the user to kill the process.

This is a huge problem now and it is in todo list.
SvnCommands should become a singleton with signal-slots connection to run svn process and not block Dolphin main thread.
I think this is a separate commit change.
If we can't accept this without a normal multithreading it's ok i will try to implement it first.

REPOSITORY
  R449 Plugins for Dolphin