D29488: Added VCS plugins signals connections for outOfVersionControl() actions.

Nikolai Krasheninnikov noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 6 18:33:27 BST 2020

nikolaik created this revision.
Herald added a project: Dolphin.
Herald added a subscriber: kfm-devel.
nikolaik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Plugins can now do out of version control actions (D29041 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29041>), so we need them to inform of their state.
  This change connects every plugin information slot to Dolphin if we are out of version control directory
  and connects only appropriate plugin if we are under version control.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

BRANCH
  plugins_connections (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/views/versioncontrol/versioncontrolobserver.cpp