D29419: Improved Touch support for Dophin

Steffen Hartleib noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 5 10:17:58 BST 2020

steffenh added a comment.

  hi @ngraham,

  First, thanks for testing the patch.
  The Idea with the TabAndHold over an empty area is good, I will try to make it work.

  I see a problem with the on finger swipe gesture. In the compact view mode, we have most of the time a horizontal scrollbar (if we have much entry's in the directories). In the details view we have a scrollbar, if we have many columns and the width of the columns is difficult to change with touch. In the end the swipe will only good work in the icon view.

  Perhaps is it better to use a two finger swipe, which should work independently of a horizontal scrollbar?

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin