D29345: Fixes Dolphin crash on "Defocus Terminal Panel" menu click if no Konsole is installed.

Nikolai Krasheninnikov noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 4 10:39:51 BST 2020

nikolaik added a comment.

  In D29345#662670 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29345#662670>, @meven wrote:

  > I wonder is the issue is that F4 <https://phabricator.kde.org/F4> was available in the first place.

  This is a question.
  As i can see without F4 <https://phabricator.kde.org/F4> we won't be able to see a message about Konsole not been installed. For example, no need to show terminal panel at all, we can pop error message.
  Looks like idea was to show the panel with a message in it or with a Konsole. In that case F4 <https://phabricator.kde.org/F4> in necessary and focus in/out is still necessary, and we should return panel focus (not `return false`).
  This additions comes from D10959 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10959>.
  @ngraham what do you think?

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

BRANCH
  fix-dolphin-crush (branched from master)