D27804: smb: add hack to support spaces in workgroup names

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 16 12:34:01 GMT 2020

sitter added a comment.

  Yep. I'm 100% certain of this. The library in fact has no API that returns a complete URL or anything near a complete URL. It's using dirent-inspired API to let us iterate/stat paths and only ever returns paths relative to whatever input it got, from those paths we then compose the actual output URLs again.

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras