D8208: Add Duplicate feature

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 15 17:55:50 GMT 2020

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  I'd say it's time to merge this patch since the 20.04 feature freeze is close.

  Just a minor thing (see inline) and then you can push it.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dolphinview.cpp:752-757
> +    // FIXME: forceUrlsSelection seems to be async; if we initiate a rename
> +    // operation right after this, nothing is selected, so it fails
> +    if (selectedItems().count() == 1) {
> +        renameSelectedItems();
> +    }
> +}

Since this doesn't work, I'd just remove it.

(I still think that we don't need to trigger renaming in the first place).

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin