D23926: Move "Details" tab to second place in Properties dialog

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 9 21:55:44 GMT 2020

meven added a comment.

  In D23926#624753 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D23926#624753>, @mthw wrote:

  > @meven So, the first version of this diff is good enough?

  Well no I missed @ngraham points that still stands.
  And your current code result with the same effect anyway as long as we miss the condition "only if details plugin"

  We don't have a "clean" way to do this.
  One way to do the trick would be to look at the `KService::Ptr &ptr` `icon()` which will return "baloo" or the `storageId()` that should give "baloofilepropertiesplugin.desktop" for the baloo details plugin.
  The storageId method should be preferred as less likely to change.

    if (ptr->serviceId() == QStringLitteral("baloofilepropertiesplugin")) {
        q->insertPluginAt(plugin,1);
    } else {
        q->insertPlugin(plugin);
    }

  Should be close enough to a working somewhat satisfying solution

  I hope this helps.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO