Bumping the CXX standard to C++17 for kio-extras

Piyush Aggarwal piyushaggarwal002 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 19:31:59 BST 2020

I wish to bump up the C++ standard of kio-extras from the current version
to C++17.
This is needed to fix the windows builds of the same. I use <filesystem> in
kio-sftp backend  to handle permissions. Given some time, I also plan to
work on kio base to rework permissions in the complete file management
system to use <filesystem> for better cross platform support.

The MR is publicly accessible through this link:
https://invent.kde.org/network/kio-extras/-/merge_requests/8

Please take a look and provide your valuable inputs.

Best
Piyush Aggarwal