D14631: Adds a new RenameDialog to KIO with more options for batch renaming

Luca Errani noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 6 09:34:53 BST 2020

luco added a comment.

  @emateli Thank you, I do understand that `BatchMoveJob` could be more versatile for a various kind of operations, but couldn't it be easier to just edit the `BatchRenameJob`'s hardcoded logic and make it more parametric?
  If I understand correctly you're referring to the fact that the ctor of `BatchRenameJob` is accepting a QChar and it only substitutes it with numbers, wouldn't  be easier to edit that logic instead? I'm asking because I think you already have considered this option and concluded that it was not worth it

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO