D25335: [Details mode] Allow to fill the column size of directories with actual size

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 27 20:37:43 GMT 2020

ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  All right, let's do it this way them improve the UI sequentially later. I'll try not to kill the patch with bikeshedding, since it is a really nice and very much awaited feature.

INLINE COMMENTS

> viewsettingstab.cpp:116
> +        m_numberOfItems = new QRadioButton(i18nc("option:radio", "Number of items"));
> +        m_sizeOfContents = new QRadioButton(i18nc("option:radio", "Size of contents, levels deep:"));
> +

Maybe use a QSpinBox suffix for the latter part of the string, so it would be like this:

`Size of contents, up to [10 levels deep ^v]`

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

BRANCH
  arcpatch-D25335_1