D26259: Fixes svn plugin issuing "mkfifo" on Windows.

Nikolai Krasheninnikov noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 23 13:22:34 GMT 2020

nikolaik updated this revision to Diff 74226.
nikolaik added a comment.

  Thanks for comments.
  Updated: now we are using startDetached() because one may close Dolphin but need kompare running.
  Provided solution has a flaw: temporary files will be deleted on Dolphin close. So we make an assumption: when the file got deleted diff program should already load it and no longer needs it.
  This flaw seems insignificant.
  Also patch keeps current behavior of kompare running after Dolphin close intact.

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D26259?vs=73370&id=74226

AFFECTED FILES
  svn/fileviewsvnplugin.cpp