D26259: Fixes svn plugin issuing "mkfifo" on Windows.

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 19 21:51:21 GMT 2020

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  I noticed the following warning if I close dolphin while kompare is still running:

  > QProcess: Destroyed while process ("kompare") is still running.

  We should find a way to close kompare gracefully in this case, or even keep it running if possible (which is the current behavior).

INLINE COMMENTS

> nikolaik wrote in fileviewsvnplugin.cpp:315
> Don't know if we should add qWarning() only here. Maybe we should add it on every error in this function or nowhere.
> Anyway i am ready to make all the required corrections.

It's okay, it's never gonna happen anyway...

To: nikolaik, #dolphin, elvisangelaccio, meven, ngraham