D26067: [KFilePlacesView] Add missing functionality required in order to be used by Dolphin again

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 19 21:30:00 GMT 2020

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  Haven't tried the dolphin branch yet, just a comment on the API for now.
  From a quick look the patch looks good though.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kfileplacesview.h:68
> +     */
> +    bool showAll() const;
> +

This seems to be the name of a method that makes all items visible, not the name of a bool getter.

I know we already have `setShowAll()`, but we can deprecate it and find a better name. How about `setAllPlacesVisible()` / `allPlacesVisible()` / `allPlacesVisibleChanged()` ?

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO