D26648: Improved quality of JPEG thumbnails

William Tradewell noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 14 03:53:11 GMT 2020

chroniceel added a comment.

  Okay, removing the line appears to have a similar effect to what I already did. I checked over on the imagecreator.cpp file, which appears to handle the thumbnailing of most other image types, and despite also using a QImageReader object, it does not call setQuality. My best guess is that QImageReader uses a sane value by default, and the imagecreator.cpp class lets that ride, ergo good thumbnails. I have no clue why this was set here, nor why it was set to 0.

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras