D25682: add initial wsdiscovery support

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 13 13:12:34 GMT 2020

sitter added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dfaure wrote in discovery.cpp:31
> Lines 30-31 duplicate lines 23-28, surely this can't link without errors?

They are not. Discover**y** vs. Discover**er**. I am not super fond of the naming though, for exactly that reason :S

> dfaure wrote in wsdiscoverer.cpp:128
> When the local variable is const, you don't need qAsConst on top :-)

Yes.. But... I do remember reviews where people asked for qAsConst on top of const even after it was pointed out that it doesn't do anything. I thought that it is kinda nit picky but at the same time for code longevity it probably makes more sense to ignore contextual const, after all, should the local need to be made !const one couldn't forget to update the loop. But then I suppose clazy would lament anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ best sums up all my feelings on everything to do with qAsConst TBH

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras