D26343: (search) Keep menu open when selecting tags

funkybomber noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 12 09:52:17 GMT 2020

funkybomber added a comment.

  I know this topic is closed now, but I just wanted to put forward a small suggestion for any possible future revisions of this code.

  When clicking on a tag droplist, it would be nice if the first entry was a "filter" textbox, so that the user can type the name (or part of the name) of the tag that they are looking for and this will reduce the number of available tags to present right below (in the tag list with the checkboxes).

  The filter text could be preserved until the user changes it themselves.

  As a heavy user of tags (30+ tags), that would be an amazing feature to have.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin