D26590: Use more conventional "Add to Places" text for that action

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jan 11 20:08:04 GMT 2020

ngraham created this revision.
ngraham added reviewers: Dolphin, VDG.
Herald added a project: Dolphin.
Herald added a subscriber: kfm-devel.
ngraham requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I originally implemented this to show "Add <current folder> to Places" to make the menu
  item more clear when invoked from the file menu or the viewport context menu because I
  thought it wasn't totally clear that the action would be referring to the folder for the
  visible view.

  However I think in retrospect that this was a mistake. No other items in the file menu
  or the viewport context menu name the current folder like this, so clearly there wasn't
  a problem. And then the item's text doesn't match the text for other items.

  Thie patch removes that behavior and makes the name match the style of all the other menu
  item text.

  BUG: 416064
  FIXED-IN: 20.04.0

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

BRANCH
  more-conventional-add-to-places-text (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/dolphinmainwindow.cpp