D8208: Add Duplicate feature

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jan 11 19:44:32 GMT 2020

dfaure added a comment.

  Hmm I don't think I should change the behaviour of QMimeDatabase after all.

  https://lxr.kde.org/source/kde/kdeutils/ark/kerfuffle/createdialog.cpp#0106 does

    const QString detectedSuffix = QMimeDatabase().suffixForFileName(fileName);
    if (currentMimeType().suffixes().contains(detectedSuffix)) {

  which would break if case was preserved.

  fileName.right(extension.size()) is exactly the way I almost-fixed this in Qt, so it's the right thing to do here instead :)
  http://www.davidfaure.fr/kde/qt_preserve_case.diff for the record.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin