D26191: Add support for FileJob->truncate() in smb/sftp slaves

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 7 12:11:00 GMT 2020

sitter accepted this revision.
sitter added a comment.

  I do wonder if maybe more granular return value handling of the smb truncate would be in order, but then I suppose the most relevant error is EACCES and that'd be handled at opening ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  LGTM

INLINE COMMENTS

> dfaure wrote in kio_sftp.cpp:1497
> self-assignment in some cases is a weird thing to do.
> Why not if (errorCode==..) { errorCode = ..; } ?

I'd just get rid of the assignment TBH. The line below is the last place errorCode is used anyway, so the ternary could just move there.

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras