D26369: (search) Fix searching tags with spaces

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 6 12:31:26 GMT 2020

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  Is it possible to add a test case in `dolphinquerytest.cpp`?

INLINE COMMENTS

> dolphinfacetswidget.cpp:184-185
>  {
>      if (term.startsWith(QLatin1String("modified>="))) {
> -        const QString value = term.mid(10);
> +        const QString value = termValue(term, 10);
>          const QDate date = QDate::fromString(value, Qt::ISODate);

IMHO the new helper function should only strip the quotes. I'd keep the `QString::mid(10)` logic here, because it's clear that we are removing the `modified>=` prefix.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin