D26343: (search) Keep menu open when selecting tags

Ismael Asensio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 1 17:18:06 GMT 2020

iasensio added a comment.

  In D26343#585839 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26343#585839>, @broulik wrote:

  > I think you probably want to use an event filter instead to keep the menu from closing in the first place?

  I'm not so sure I want to enter there 😃

  I have just tried and indeed it works but, as the file view is refreshed, there's a flickering effect,
  which I find much more uncomfortable than when just reshowing the menu.
  OTOH, with this method we can also set the spacebar to select/deselect tags by keyboard.

  F7853933: search_tags_sticky2.gif <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7853933>

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin