D8208: [WIP] Add Duplicate feature

Filipe Azevedo noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 1 10:30:15 GMT 2020

fazevedo added a comment.

  I'm a bit surprised by all the bad comments concerning an useful feature.
  Are you taking people for dumbs that can not understand duplicate would
  copy/paste in one go in the source location? macOS has such feature for
  years and nobody comes complaining disk would have failed. Also, it does
  not mean people will use it many times per day. I personally use duplicate
  feature a lot and really miss it from dolphin.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin