Feature request (empty folder)

Osiel Dugarte bloorey at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 20:01:17 GMT 2020

Hello congratulations for the amazing work that you do and thank you for
allowing us to use and enjoy the great software that KDE represents!
There is one thing I would like you to implement in the dolphin file
manager, and that is when there's an empty folder there's nothing on the
background that shows so and I think it would be really helpful cause
sometimes you are not sure if it's still loading or else. I'll add an image
to show you what I mean. Again thank you so much! Keep it up!  😀👍🏾