D14631: Adds a new RenameDialog to KIO with more options for batch renaming

Emirald Mateli noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 28 09:25:31 GMT 2020

emateli added a comment.

  Well, this patch is more or less complete but it doesn't make sense to be deployed without batch operations from KIO as it would spawn a job for each file to be renamed.

  Like I stated in my last comment, I tried to give adding batch renaming a go but it felt like I needed some time to familiarize myself with kio internals first. So to save everyone time, I was hoping someone who has worked KIO more extensively is willing to implement the batch rename stuff since he'll be a lot faster than I. Once that is merged we can resume work here.

  That said I'll be giving the batch stuff another try.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO