D27644: do not hide enum warnings via switch default label

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 25 10:30:24 GMT 2020

sitter created this revision.
Herald added projects: Dolphin, Frameworks.
Herald added subscribers: kfm-devel, kde-frameworks-devel.
sitter requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  should we ever extend the url types the compiler will not warn us that
  the new type may need handling. instead return when we have handled
  a type so the fallback can be moved after the switch

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras

BRANCH
  nodefault