D27523: Add an option to use a KUrlNavigator on the toolbar instead

Felix Ernst noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 20 16:02:22 GMT 2020

felixernst added a comment.

  Known issues:

  - The KUrlNavigator of the QWidgetAction has an icon in front. I don't know why that is which is why I wasn't able to hide it yet.
  - The right-click menu of the KUrlNavigator doesn't show the "Configure Toolbars…" and "Lock Toolbar" actions.

  VDG questions:

  - I wasn't sure where to best put the toggle action. As it stands now I didn't find a good spot for it in the Hamburger Menu. Maybe similar to the panels menu there should be a bars menu for Menubar, Toolbar, Find Bar, Location Bar, Filter Bar, …
  - What would be a good default shortcut?
  - Is "Separate Location Bar" a good text for this toggleAction?

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin