D27378: smb: map EHOSTUNREACH to ERR_CANNOT_CONNECT

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 13 17:40:10 GMT 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  I tested out this patch by unplugging the network cable to the machine hosting my samba share and then trying to connect to it in Dolphin using the saved location in my Places panel where I access it from (`smb://gaston@living-room-pc/Users/gaston/Desktop/`) , but I still see the same error message as before:

  F8101336: Before.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8101336>

  Interestingly enough, if I connect to just the server (`smb://gaston@living-room-pc/`), I see a different error message:

  F8101340: Screenshot_20200213_103906.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8101340>

  However I never see the new message. What am I doing wrong?

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras