D27352: retain atime properly

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 12 16:20:21 GMT 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  So when I copy a file from my samba share to my desktop, the accessed time of the copied file on my machine should match the accessed time of the version on the server? If so, it doesn't seem to work for me; the accessed time is reset to the time when the file was copied.

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras

BRANCH
  bug410624