D27352: retain atime properly

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 12 15:39:22 GMT 2020

sitter created this revision.
sitter added a reviewer: ngraham.
Herald added projects: Dolphin, Frameworks.
Herald added subscribers: kfm-devel, kde-frameworks-devel.
sitter requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  this was broken since forever I guess. when the .part resume tech was
  added it didn't correctly retain the access time. it was trying to
  get the atime of 'file', but 'file' when resuming refers to the .part which
  was deleted prior to the mtime adjustment so the QFileInfo(file).lastRead
  would produce an Invalid QDateTime which then results in us setting random
  nonesense as access time on the file.
  instead simply use dstFile. it is the path of the actual final destination
  file of which the atime is **actually** the one we want to preserve here
  considering we've literally just accessed that file by copying it ^^

  BUG: 410624
  FIXED-IN: 19.12.3

TEST PLAN
  copy file form smb to local has sound atime

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras

BRANCH
  bug410624