D27292: set the share comment as UDS_COMMENT for the UI to display

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 10 17:19:33 GMT 2020

sitter added a comment.

  We talked about this on telegram and what Kai is thinking of may be the mime comment. Upon review UDS_COMMENT (or KFileItem::comment()) seems to simply not be modeled in dolphin. The model has a Comment column but as far as I can tell the data for that column is never set, which explains why dolphin doesn't show the comment even when enabling the relevant column in the details view.

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras