D27295: smb: support more advanced hidden file flag

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 10 16:27:10 GMT 2020

sitter created this revision.
sitter added a reviewer: ngraham.
Herald added projects: Dolphin, Frameworks.
Herald added subscribers: kfm-devel, kde-frameworks-devel.
sitter requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  smb attaches different meaning to the +x flags of files to represent DOS
  style flags. read them and hide hidden files. we currently have no
  KIO backing for the others but for documentation purpose I've mentioned
  them in detail so we can extend this in the future without having
  to descend into samba docs.

  FIXED-IN: 19.12.3
  BUG: 307353

TEST PLAN
  - set jpgs hidden as described in bug report
  - they are now hidden in dolphin

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras

BRANCH