D27294: fix free space calculation

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 10 16:26:31 GMT 2020

sitter created this revision.
sitter added a reviewer: ngraham.
Herald added projects: Dolphin, Frameworks.
Herald added subscribers: kfm-devel, kde-frameworks-devel.
sitter requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  - collapse statvfs call, there's no purpose in manually opening the file when libsmbc has a convenience wrapper that does exactly what we need with less code on our end
  - blockSize is now calculated as per the conditional branches in smbc_stat.c
  - free space calculation is now backwards compatible with slightly busted legacy versions of libsmbc not setting f_bavail

  FIXED-IN: 19.12.3
  BUG: 298801

TEST PLAN
  free space calculation now works with windows10, ubuntu18.04, ubuntu19.10

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras

BRANCH
  bug298801