D27267: Restore former position of "Create New" menu item in viewport context menu

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 9 22:06:31 GMT 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  It makes more sense from a bare consistency perspective, however we should take into account what people are more likely to do when they right-click on the view background. We don't have telemetry of course (maybe it's time to adopt KUserFeedback in Dolphin!), but user feedback has indicated that a lot of people are much more likely to want to create a folder or file than they are to open the folder itself in another app.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

BRANCH
  restore-create-new-menu-item-positioning-in-viewport-context-menu (branched from master)