D29006: Allow to copy or move selection to the other split view

Antonio Prcela noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 29 14:13:30 BST 2020

aprcela added a comment.

  In D29006#659658 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29006#659658>, @dfaure wrote:

  > Increase the version number at the top of dolphinui.rc
  >  Otherwise, any user who made local changes (e.g. shortcuts) isn't getting that new version of the ui.rc file

  Thank you! You're a life saver!
  I've added it, tested, and it's working.
  One littlel thing I noticed:
  Select one or more items while in normal view, change to split view, options are still disabled. This happens because the focus went over to the new split view. This should be considered "works as intended". Because the selection is in the first split view.
  Just in case someone asks/reports for a bug.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin