D29213: Status bar: display no text when no free space size in unkwown

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 28 08:43:45 BST 2020

meven added a comment.

  In D29213#658412 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29213#658412>, @ngraham wrote:

  > I would be in favor of either hiding the widget as @broulik suggests entirely or showing a placeholder string as @elvisangelaccio suggests.

  I will have to try both as there is not clearly favored solution, and I don't have a favorite either.

  But "Size not available" sounds a lot like "Unknown size".

  Perhaps with the no text option or "Size not available" we could disabled the widget to get it greyer and more obvious it does not work.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin