D29194: [dolphin] : prevent QFileInfo warning

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 26 15:40:54 BST 2020

rjvbb added a comment.

  >   Shouldn't this be fixed in Baloo then?

  That would be up to the Baloo devs to decide. I remember a rather recent exchange I had about preventing this warning because of an empty path returned by Samba or the Sambla KIO extra. The consensus there was "fix the upstream, it should return empty paths".

  Plus, fixing it only in Baloo will only prevent the warning for those who use the latest frameworks versions.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin