D20532: Proof of Concept: Add double click actions to empty space in the folder view

Andrew Shark noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 26 00:34:55 BST 2020

ashark added a comment.

  I came here because Nate closed the bug 307505 with link to this discussion.
  I wanted only go up by double click action. I see I commented the bug in 2018 january, but actually, I wanted it earlier. And I still want it very much.
  But actually, adding more general feature with ability to choose action looks nice to me. Please, reconsider, at least for level up action.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin