D29082: WIP Dolphin Service: Show error message when uninstalling packages

Alexander Lohnau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 22 18:17:17 BST 2020

alex added a comment.

  This sounds interesting, is it also possible to install local packages?
  In that case the install process could be improved, because we actually know if the user installed the package or aborted.

  I am also not sure on which branch this should go. It would make sense to me to
  land this on 20.04.1, but then introducing new dependencies seems like a bad idea^^.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin