D29041: For VCS-plugin interface added pure virtual function unversionedActions() for actions in the unversioned directory (for example clone or checkout action).

Nikolai Krasheninnikov noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 21 11:48:12 BST 2020

nikolaik added a comment.

  @meven
  I am agree this names might be confusing.
  Let's figure out more appropriate names for functions: if we will accept revision this would be for long, lets make it clear.
  What do you say about 'actions()' (as it was) and 'additionalActions()' (for any additional actions outside versioned directory, we will mark it in the documentation: the function name itself will be not very meaningful though)?

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin