D26362: [Tentative] Move from the searchbox to the results

Shlomi Fish noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 14 07:27:53 BST 2020

shlomif added a comment.

  In D26362#647600 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26362#647600>, @ngraham wrote:

  > So what's the status of this patch and the relationship between it and the other one you've mentioned? I'm confused.

  Well, the new patch was an attempt at revising the patch tracked by this phabricator ticket for implementing your commentary that it should make an item in the search results become pre-selected . However, this seems to also be the case while using the phabricator tracked patch and the new path makes no difference, so it is safe to ignore the https-hyperlinked-linker and I just shared it for completeness sake.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin