D25335: [Details mode] Allow to fill the column size of directories with actual size

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 11 04:13:01 BST 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  Tagging #localization <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/localization/> folks to help us figure out how to handle a singular/plural string used as a spinbox suffix.

INLINE COMMENTS

> viewsettingstab.cpp:123
> +        m_recursiveDirectorySizeLimit = new QSpinBox();
> +        m_recursiveDirectorySizeLimit->setSuffix(i18np("spinbox:suffix Directory level recursion depth", " level deep", " levels deep"));
> +        m_recursiveDirectorySizeLimit->setRange(1, 20);

Hmm, it looks like because this string is just used as suffix and doesn't actually include the number, the singular version is always used.

#localization <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/localization/> folks, any ideas?

> uiwatchdog.h:7
> +**
> +** This file is part of KDToolBox (https://github.com/KDAB/KDToolBox).
> +**

Should we make that a dependency rather than copying the file into Dolphin?

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

BRANCH
  check