D25335: [Details mode] Allow to fill the column size of directories with actual size

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 10 17:03:26 BST 2020

meven added a comment.

  In D25335#645322 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25335#645322>, @feverfew wrote:

  > Just an idea: can Baloo figure out this for us? This sounds like a feature that would fit at the baloo level, as it recurses through directories anyway and goes through their attributes.

  1/ this requires having baloo enabled which is not available for all users, by choice or non-Linux systems
  2/ Baloo could not provide recursive Data on its own we still would need a recursive job, so it would not be magical. And the data might not be as fresh. (I believe currently baloo does not save file size as `KFileMetaData::Property::Property` does not have a size property)

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

BRANCH
  arcpatch-D25335_2