D28486: File Size View: Port away from KDElibs4Support

Raphael Rosch noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 6 02:11:39 BST 2020

rrosch added a comment.

  Is there a temporary workaround for people who cannot yet upgrade to 5.68? Something we could wrap in something like

    #if  KIO_VERSION < QT_VERSION_CHECK(5, 68, 0)

  ?

  Especially since there are some people wanting to try out the new sidebar code for example, who might not currently be able to upgrade ECM. I'm on fedora 30, and the latest version available from official repos that I can find is 5.64.

REPOSITORY
  R226 Konqueror