T11663: Move URL Navigator into toolbar

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 15 19:35:18 BST 2019

elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  It seems to me that making the URL navigator buttons more discoverable and moving the URL navigator to the toolbar are two orthogonal things.

  I'm pretty sure we can fix the discoverability problem without having to move the URL navigator to the toolbar.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T11663