D19311: Add navigation history to forward/back buttons

David Hallas noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 2 14:26:48 BST 2019

hallas added a comment.

  In D19311#523564 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19311#523564>, @nerdopolist wrote:

  > I'd like to test this... ...will Oxygen need similar changes?

  @nerdopolist You should be able to test it out with the instructions I posted earlier. I don't know if Oxygen displays drop-down arrows in this particular configuration, but if it does, we might want to add the same kind of handling of this new view property (of cause if and when these patches land :) ) - But in general it would be super awesome to get some feedback on these patches, and some help with getting them landed ( if we all agree that this is the way forward ).

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin