D19989: Unmounting busy device doesn't tell who is blocking

David Hallas noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 18 07:38:01 BST 2019

hallas added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> CMakeLists.txt:11
>  set(QT_MIN_VERSION "5.11.0")
> -set(KF5_MIN_VERSION "5.61.0")
> +set(KF5_MIN_VERSION "5.63.0")

`KListOpenFilesJob` is available from KDE Frameworks 5.63.0 so I updated this min version, is there a process around this so that packagers are notified about this?

> placesitemmodel.cpp:492
> +                    blockingApps.removeDuplicates();
> +                    errorString = i18np("One or more files on this device are opened in application \"%2\".",
> +                            "One or more files on this device are opened in following applications: %2.",

What do you think about the wording of these error messages? Currently I just copied the ones from the Device Notifier, but actually I think that it should also state that unmounting has filed, or maybe that Removal has failed.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin