D25258: test(search): Add test case for baloo parsing model

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 11 21:54:42 GMT 2019

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dolphinsearchboxtest.cpp:57
>      m_searchBox = new DolphinSearchBox();
> +    m_searchBox->show();  //required to initialize the searchbox widgets
>  }

Please try to use `QVERIFY(QTest::qWaitForWindowExposed(m_searchBox));` in the actual test instead.

> dolphinsearchboxtest.cpp:132
> + */
> +QUrl _composeQueryUrl(const QString searchString)
> +{

Coding style: we never use a leading underscore in function names.

Missing pass-by-reference for `searchString`.

> dolphinsearchboxtest.cpp:139-140
> +    QJsonDocument doc(jsonObject);
> +    QByteArray docByteArray = doc.toJson(QJsonDocument::Compact);
> +    QString queryString = QLatin1String(docByteArray);
> +

One-liner:

  const QString queryString = QString::fromUtf8(doc.toJson(QJsonDocument::Compact));

> dolphinsearchboxtest.cpp:163
> +
> +    QUrl testUrl = _composeQueryUrl(searchString);
> +    DolphinQueryModel queryModel = DolphinQueryModel::fromBalooSearchUrl(testUrl);

`const`

> dolphinsearchboxtest.cpp:192
> +    QCOMPARE(searchTerms.count(), expectedTerms.count());
> +    for (int i=0; i < expectedTerms.count(); i++) {
> +        QCOMPARE(searchTerms.at(i).trimmed(), expectedTerms.at(i).trimmed());

Coding style: missing space before/after =

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin