D25218: [Status Bar] Remove file status Timer

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 9 07:21:35 GMT 2019

meven added a comment.

  I am not so sure about this 150 ms delay.
  When navigating with the keyboard, it is quite noticeable.
  So in the meantime, I am gonna reduce this delay to 50 ms.

  Removing it altogether might be appropriate.

  Just as a reminder, the information panel delay is mostly due to technicalities : thumbnail generation and metadata extraction are costly.
  Whereas here we don't have such reasons to limit text refreshing.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

BRANCH
  master